Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Friday, January 02, 2004

Hooray, Blogger is back up!

Linda has posted pictures of me and Harley. Also includes bonus pics of my daughter Lil Bit.
They can be found here

Despite the lack of photographic evidence, I walk very well. And when I want to get on the couch, I can fly.

Me and Harley went on a 30 minute walk yesterday. Rusty got tired after 15 minutes. Everbody wanted to pet Rusty because he has a sweet face and soft fur. I am so jealous.

Check out Linda's web comic A Perfect World. There is link on the right. Today's strip features a Basset Hound.

Harley tried to help Linda with her gag writing. She did not appreciate it. Something about Basset slobber on the portable keyboard. I was snoozing on the other end of the couch so I did not get the whole story. Besides Harley is not too witty. Harley is a sweet boy but bless his heart, he is not that bright.

Daisy signing off.

No comments: