Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Sunday, April 18, 2004

This week ran 11 miles, burned 1507.3 calories and weighed 167.3.

The current issue of UU World has an article about blogs. UU's like to blog. I'm a UU and I like to blog. Mainly it is to sharpen my writing skills. I hope to write longer humorous essays. Drivel that cannot be expressed in the single panel comic format. I might write about religion but it is not the primary focus.

Here are some UU blogs:
www.universalistchurch.net/boyinthebands/
www.philocrites.com
andrealernermny.blogspot.com
stepbystep.blogs.com
unitarianuniversalism.org/adventures/
thechrysalis.blogspot.com
matthewgatheringwater.bogspot.com
www.onreligion.com

-----------------------------------------------------

I saw footage of Anderson (I need a first name) Cooper's interview with Don King on CNN's Headline News. Don King is supporting George Bush and it very excited about it. The footage made me excited. I got caught up in the emotion.

Don King needs to sell a line of alarm clocks. In the morning it would wake you up with: GO GO GO! WORK WORK GO GO! YOU ARE THE GREATEST! I LOVE YOU! GO GO GO! YOU ARE GREAT, GREAT, GREAT!!!!! GO!

That was the gist of Don King's endorsement of George Bush and his feelings toward Anderson (I should really invest in a first name) Cooper's interviewing abilities.

No, I don't take Anderson (Somebody give me a first name) Cooper seriously as a journalist. I suspect, Anderson (Insert first name joke here) Cooper doesn't either.

--------------------------------------------------------
Daisy and Rusty went to the park yesterday and Harley was selling sausages for charity.

WASABI!

No comments: