Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Monday, December 27, 2004

I walked 3,561 steps. Played Dance Dance Revolution for a good 20 minutes. Walter scored a perfect score on one of the songs and unlocked another song.

I got a lot accomplished today. I drew two single panel cartoons; finished inking a multi-panel cartoon; drew 5 pieces of clip art; scanned, lettered and colored 3 cartoons; cleaned the kitchen; changed the sheets; worked out at the gym; read a chapter of the Tibetan Book of the Dead; washed, dried and folded the clothes; and updated my website. I also read some funnies, e-mail and newsgroup postings.

Today was a good day. The weather was beautiful. I missed having a dog to walk.

My positive thoughts and prayers go out to the people affected by the tsunami. I need to send a donation to the appropriate agency.

Goofy spam names:
Interrelation O. Boulder
Avians E. Spica
Accidentally Q. Yakut
Assortment O. Whelp
Pronunciations J. Brad
Bonaparte K. Ringmaster

No comments: