Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

I walked 9,750 steps/ 7.31 kilometers.

Someone from Art Institute Online called me at work. It was a good conversation and he did not try to sell or push me into a decision. I appreciated that. Hopefully, tomorrow's call from the other program will be just as useful.

The phone call did not take up the entire lunch hour. I was able to draw a cartoon and a two bits of clip art.

I have a committee meeting tomorrow evening. This committee will likely meet once a week. At least it is a short term committee.

I have to remove some things from my plate before I can seriously think about going back to school.

Next month my student loans will be paid off. I will own the knowledge and experience I gained in college free and clear.

Goofy spam names:
Melodies F. Gracefully
Scarify C. Progress
Sherbet L. Thicket

No comments: