Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Monday, March 20, 2006

I'm taking a brief break from fostering dogs.

Masey got a bit destructive. She chewed through some air conditioning wiring. Luckily, she did not get electrocuted. Anyway, she is in a different foster home. I've called a repair technician and they should be out this week. Fortunately, the weather is quite nice and the AC is not needed.

Except for the chewing, Masey is a great dog. She would be great in a home that could give her a lot of supervison and structured play time.

Mari was promised to a different foster home so I did not get to keep her.

We are going to take this opportunity to make repairs and fill holes in the back yard. Then I will discuss with the foster coordinator the type of dog that would be more suitable for us to foster.

I will volunteer at adoptions for a couple of weeks while I'm not fostering. Not this Saturday, a friend is getting married.

AggieCon 37 is this weekend and I don't care. Not even Peter Mayhew can make me care. I guess I've outgrown it.

No comments: