Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

This week I ran 19.51 miles burned 2243.2 calories and weigh 168 pounds. I've got to stop eating so much sugary stuff.

Monday ran 4.83 miles in 1:05:00
Wednesday ran 5K in 34:57
Friday ran 5.90 miles in 1:05:00
Saturday ran 5.32 miles in 1:08:00

Ran Saturday at 4.69 mph or a 12:47 mile. I intended to run 12 miles but it was too damn hot. 8:00 pm and still over 90 degrees.

I need to do these longer runs in the morning so I've decided to do the long runs on Sunday mornings. I can wake up an hour earlier. This will still give me time to go to church and take a nap after church. If the sermon is boring enough I'll take a nap during church.

I like to spend Saturday mornings going to garage sales with my husband, which is why I don't run on Saturday mornings. Found some good Yoga and stretching books this morning.

Loki received two adoption applications. Jam might get a home if the first application works out.

Tomorrow, I'm going out to lunch with my dad and the rest of the family to celebrate his birthday. He will almost be 70. He doesn't actually turn 70 until Wednesday.

No comments: