Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Softball and Church

The College of Agriculture and Life Sciences interdepartmental softball tournament has been cancelled because of the lack of teams. COALS has 15 departments aand the organizers of the tournament expected at least 25 teams. I guess the larger departments would field more than one team. 9 teams signed up.

Damn, there goes my opportunity to show off my non-skills and an excuse to purchase a glove.

The candidating week continues to go well. I'm making that assumption based on the lack of angry phone calls, irate e-mails and wrapped bricks through my window. Everything that I have heard so far has been positive and my own experiences have been positive. I found Rev. Posa's first sermon personally relevant. I enjoyed the social time and interactions so far and look forward to further opportunities to meet with Rev. Posa.

I would love to sign the ministerial agreement this Sunday.

No comments: