Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Lola is now completely clean. She smells nice too.

I have started training for the Miracle Match Marathon in Waco. It is on October 23rd. I think I will take advantage of the tax free weekend next week to purchase some new running shoes.

I posted a multi-panel cartoon. It has been two weeks since the last one. I don't have a story in mind so it is hard to draw the multi-panel toons. I need to put in some serious writing time.

I considered myself blessed to know some very amazing people. On the surface they seem quite ordinary but when faced with difficulties they are amazing.

Goofy spam names and Zen koans:
Being Alone must suck
plaintiff knox
Our God is able
second notification Bradley
your private invitation Lenora
chaucer
elmer
your private invitiation Alan
Is try of promote

I did not realize that I had so many identities.

No comments: