Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

This week I ran 17.35 miles, burned 2,187.6 calories and weigh 160.8 pounds.
I ran 5K on Monday at 35:28 and on Friday at 34:15.

I ran 6 miles on Saturday in 1 hour and 20 minutes. It was early afternoon and hot. It was very stupid to run at that time. I got a sunburn on the base of my neck and a headache. I drank a lot of water and Gatorade but it must not have been enough to prevent the headache. I'll get my butt out of bed next Saturday and run in the morning.

A damn rash has flared up on my arms and legs again. I'll put some Cortaid on it so that I won't scratch all my skin off while I sleep. Ah, the joy of waking up with blood on the sheets and under my fingernails and explaining to people what happened to my arms and legs. People look at me funny when I say I did this in my sleep. I have self control when awake but sleeping is a different matter.

Yes, I'm a weirdo that scratches herself bloody while she sleeps.

It is too hot to wear long pants while running. Especially since this is a heat related rash.

This week's book:
Van Helsing's Night Off
Van Helsing's Night Off


Goofy spam names and Zen koans:
Relax, you're in the Bahamas (How did they know that is where my mind was?)
I need a good person (We all do.)
Become the man that women desire (Isn't Cary Grant dead? Why would I want to be Cary Grant?)
Of fill do arc freeload
A accept on quits
her complain on overcharge
In spell he formal
Linda Causey enlarge girth and length (No thank you!)
IT'S SO SIMPLE
Of lose on frigid
Assertive and strong
Rock solid

No comments: