Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I made a Dogster page for Loki: www.dogster.com/?373607
He has seven pals so far.

Yesterday was the first day of classes. It was a long day. I got quite a workout - climbing and groping.

A new projector has been ordered for my classroom. Meanwhile, the old projector is showing a lamp replacement warning. Since the remote disappeared I have to hop onto a table and then reach up to the manual controls and feel for the right button to turn off the warning. Did this five times yesterday.

So far today, most of the classes have not needed the projector. The afternoon classes will need to use the projector and one evening class will use it. I showed the assistant in last night's evening class where the off button is, so I don't have to do this next week for the Monday evening class. I hope the new projector comes in soon.

I still have a lot of church related stuff to do. This is almost a fulltime job. So how do I find time to post blog entries and make a Dogster page and update my cartoon website? I don't have to work all the time. The breaks make me more productive.

I will make the time to do the church stuff. I just don't want to do it right now.

No comments: