Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Loki has become more clever about opening the back gate. Not only did he push up the latch but also the wire we installed to keep the gate closed. Walter put him in the back yard and then went out the front door and found Loki greeting him.

Walter revised the installation of the wire. I'm hoping that Loki learns to use the mower or refill the holes that River dug.

I'm waiting on Loki's paperwork so I can take him to the vet and maybe obedience classes. I also need to pay Woodstock.

I received my appointment letter for the next fiscal year. It is a letter detailing my job title and pay scale for the next fiscal year. It is becoming more difficult for me to change jobs when this one is fulfilling most of my number one personal objective. If I did not have to get up so early then this job would hit it 100%.

Money can't buy happiness but neither can poverty.

No comments: