Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

It's pithy quotes Thursday!

No man is so foolish but he may sometimes give another good counsel, and no man so wise that he may not easily err if he takes no other counsel than his own. He that is taught only by himself has a fool for a teacher. - Ben Johnson

People who write the most interesting and effective letters never answer letters. They answer people.

And they never answer my @#$! e-mails! Especially, when I need information. The simple answers take forever to get but the more complex things are responded to immediately, despite a not possessing a full grasp of the situation.

There is something terribly wrong with my country. I don't know how to fix it.
http://gutterboylive.livejournal.com/96870.html#cutid1
Anyone that thinks that this cluster-fuck can be resolved by simply voting for Democrats is an idiot. I think it will take something more cataclysmic. I'm thinking something bloody and violent but that never ends well.

No comments: