Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Thursday, February 24, 2005

The blog next door: http://lilylopez.blogspot.com/
Nice background music and lots of pictures. Talk to Lily.

I walked 8,370 steps/ 6.27 kilometers.

I really worked my legs in the gym. One of my butt cheeks is so sore that I cannot sit. Walter gave it a good massage. Salvador used his little bird feet on my back and shoulders. He also did a bit of teeth cleaning.

I'll be doing a different strength workout next week. I change those types of workouts every 10 weeks.

I'm going to attempt to convince members of my Star Trek club to participate in Walk Across Texas. It is not a literal walk, it is a way to log miles during an 8-week period. Teams of eight people keep a log of their milage. The goal is to make the miles equal the length of the state of Texas. 830 miles Louisiana border to New Mexico border. 1335.8 kilometers for those into metrics. The whole point of the program is to get people moving. There is even milage equivalents for other physical activities. The general rule is 15 minutes of continious physical activity that make you breathe a bit harder and sweat equals 1 mile.

Someday I might try that distance by myself in 8 weeks. I have exceeded that distance in a year.

I talked to Walter about AdWords. He is supportive and I might be able to launch in a month. I will send him the details. He still has a headache. I hope it goes away tomorrow.

Goofy spam names:
Wilhelm Q. Gaiety
Spec B. Landowner
Callipers O. Stair

No comments: