Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Sunday, February 06, 2005

My cold has progressed. It is now dominated by a cough with bouts of stuffiness. At least I'm not having to blow my nose every 10 minutes. I get to enjoy cough drops. The current flavor is cherry euycalyptus. I can smell strong odors.

I'm printing some brochures for the church canvas. I'm using the fast draft setting and the new ink cartridge that my brother gave me for Christmas. Everything is shaking because of the printer. The printer was also a gift from my brother. I have a great brother.

Church was fun. We did a Mardi Gras strut complete with a saxaphone player. Getting Unitarian-Universalists to move around is quite a feat. We are the stiff white people that black comedians make jokes about.

I've become a bit of a fan of Celebrity Fit Club and The Surreal Life. I don't make time to watch those shows but if they happen to be on while I'm channel surfing then I'll stop. I like this season of The Surreal Life. Christopher Knight is a very well-built man. It is not necessary to add the qualifier, "for his age." He has a great body. Peter Brady turns out to be a stud muffin. Amazing. I'm also digging the interaction between the model chick and Jane Weidlan. Throw in the former lady wrestler and this could be one show too hot for TV.

Celebrity Fit Club is a bit frustrating. The contest is based on the single dimension of weight on the scale. These people get frustrated when the scale does not reflect the changes in their bodies. The judges try to encourage them by telling them about the gains in muscle, the changes in the way their clothes fit and all the other visible signs but the contest is based upon weight lost. I hope after the contest that the celebrities will stick with the lifestyle changes and be able to look at the positive physical changes outside of scale weight.

VH-1 has celebrity reality shows because music videos are not mindless enough. These days it does not take much to make it to celebrity status or at least VH-1 celebrity status. Andy Warhol was a true prophet.

Goofy spam names:
Rolodex G. Momentum
Tool H. Modernize
Grange U. Tami
Kemerovo K. Gristliest
Polygamists L. Nightclub
Amour U. Lauder

No comments: