Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

I walked 2,960 steps.

I'm going to clean the bathroom in preparation for my mother-in-law. Actually, the bathroom kind of needs it with or without visiting mother-in-law.

I wrote the article for church. It needs more work. I hope the rest of the committee will step in.

I admit it. I'm a procrastinator. I've been meaning to work on that. I was successful in school simply because I put tasks on a daily to do list. I did not put this article on the to do list. I don't pay attention to the to do list as much. At least I don't inflict major guilt upon myself if I don't finish everything. There is not as much at stake with an incomplete to do list as there was in the past.

Putting things on my to do list greatly increases the odds of it getting done in a somewhat timely fashion.

Thanks to all the people who have posted comments on this blog. I'm glad it is getting noticed.

Goofy spam names of the day:
Sensitized B. Fringe
Nevadans O. Tripe
Flawed G. Curtailment

I've been getting a lot of spam about refacing my kitchen cabinets and teenage sluts. Maybe the teenage sluts can reface my kitchen cabinets.

No comments: