Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Saturday, August 21, 2004

This week I ran 17.14 miles, burned 2,036.7 calories and weigh 168 pounds.

I watched Underworld on DVD. It's a movie with vampires and werewolves. That's about it.

I successfully completed the 5 mile run in an hour. It was very humid today. I'm still tired despite taking a nap.

A thunderstorm blew in suddenly. It was clear sky at 3:00 then at 3:40 thunder and lightning. I let Daisy in. She can alter the aroma of a room but she is a sweet girl. She was limping the other day, so I gave her some of Rusty's left over anti-immflamatory medication. It looks like it worked.

I'm going to go drink some more water. Maybe that will do something for my tiredness.

Goofy spam names of the day:
Edged Q. Foreman
Patties C. Averroes
Capsule G. Insinuation
Slithers H. Directorship

I need bread and water.

No comments: