Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Today I walked 3,834 steps.

My mother-in-law is here. She is having her sister give her a wake-up call at 5:00 AM Eastern time. We live in the Central Time Zone. Luckily, we cannot hear the phone when the bedroom door is closed. Actually, I sleep quite heavily. I probably won't hear her leave at all. I hope she has a great time with her sisters in Biloxi.

I discovered a huge plot hole in Minority Report. The last 30 minutes of the movie would have been impossible if the hole had been closed. Let's just say that Precrime has very poor security protocols or lazy IT people.

One of the local radio stations has been advertising, on the radio, "A new look but the same mix." One brain cell dies screaming in agony everytime I try to make sense of the ad. Why not just say, "We got new logos for our vans and stationery but we are still playing the same mix." It would make a bit more sense.

Goofy spam names of the day:
Penguin V. Cancer
The Icelandic quintuplets -
Helpampfiien Ugglrid
Helwiepepen Uairrn
Heloymekeen Uuef
Helalen Uegirt
Helubfen Unboedrr
Hermes J. Plainest
Explored K. Weatherizing

Won't you take me to Funkytown?

No comments: