Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Monday, August 30, 2004

I walked 3,458 steps.

It was the first day of classes. It was not too hectic. Only a computer completely choking right before a class. The class was held in a different classroom across campus and the IT people are going to look at the computer.

This lead to me putting in some overtime. I get comp time rather than money. I might get more next Monday, assuming that the computer is fixed and we can actually use the AV equipment in the classroom.

I like the equipment in the other classroom better. My classroom really needs an upgrade. The computer that runs the AV equipment is running on Windows 98.

Goofy spam names of the day:
Standstill F. Invoices
Acclimatization T. Mannerism
Rascals I. Virulently
Weariness A. Degrading
Abstinence H. Mathematics
Homes E. Retrains
Crucified B. Gees
Mannish H. Fetishists
Derail M. Deporting

Tomorrow is another day.

No comments: