Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

I walked 9,744 steps. I spent a lot of time going back and forth between the copier and my office. I will be burning up the copier some more tomorrow.

For some reason Blogger ate the first draft of this post. It was a boring post about my classroom equipment and the coolness of the equipment in the engineering classroom that was used yesterday.

My equipment is mostly repaired and is functioning with some modifications in operation. I don't know how long that condition is going to last.

I have started inquires about an upgrade.

My classroom may have old equipment but it does have access to fresh brewed coffee.

The goofy spam names were deleted after I published the original post.

Tomorrow, God willing, will be another opportunity for me to live, love and learn better.

No comments: