Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Friday, August 27, 2004

On Wednesday I walked 2,083 steps and on Thursday 3,989.

I've been doing a couple of late nights so my updates to the website have been minimal. I will have a long list of goofy spam names tonight.

Today is the beginning of the beatings. Actually, the beatings only happen in my mind. That is how I keep my job and sanity.

It is a well publicized fact that the first day of classes at the university is August 30. This information has been available for quite some time. Also the list of classes that faculty members are going to teach has been available for quite some time.

I was partially mentally prepared for the onslaught of course material preparations that I will be doing today but I'm still dumbstruck that these people wait until the last minute. This happens every semester but after 8 years it has not become less annoying.

No, I'm not working over the weekend. My giving a damn hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 12:00 pm; 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm. At 5:01 pm I no longer care or at least receive comp time for any giving a damn after hours.

Time to make the copies.

No comments: