Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Friday, August 20, 2004

I walked 4,459 steps.

Tomorrow I do a real training long run with the marathon training group. My knee has stopped hurting. I was able to run this past week. This will be a 5 mile run.

My mother-in-law left this morning. She almost knocked the door to our bedroom down when she was trying to wake up Walter. He was awake by the second knock. So was I. He kindly informed that in the future a couple of gentle knocks on the door would be sufficient.

I have a Pavlovian bladder. I wake up, I need to pee. I went at 4:00 am and again at 6:30 when I woke up the second time. I don't know where the fluid from the 6:30 piss came from. I did not drink anything after 4:00. It is just something hard wired - wake up - pee.

Enough about my urinary habits, on to the Goofy Spam names of the day:
Kitties E. Calfskin
Suppliants E. Borne

Right now I'm listening to Enoch Light and the Light Brigade play Bond St. from the Best of Moog on Radio@Netscape Lounge Channel.

It is the perfect music for doing religious things.

No comments: