Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Saturday, August 28, 2004

This week I ran 18.94 miles, burned 2143.7 calories and weigh 168.1 pounds.

I had a great run this morning. My endurance has improved.

I dreamt last night about Rusty. He was laying on the floor looking at me and I was rubbing his belly and chest. His eyes were bright and he was in the peak of health. Maybe the story about our purpose in life is learning to love unconditionally and that the reason that our pet's lives are so short compared to ours is because they are born knowing how to love unconditionally has a bit of truth to it.

From 1:30 am to about 5:30 am I was waking up every thirty minutes. A vivid dream, wake up, look at the clock, go back to sleep and start the cycle again.

I'm going to lie down now.

No comments: