Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Tuesday, December 30, 2003

More details about us.

My name is Daisy and I am a 8 year old female Basset Hound. My son is 5 years old. We used to live with a very nice lady, my daughter and a mixed breed dog named George. Our human tried very hard to find a place to live that would take all four of us but landlords just don't like people to bring a lot of pets. Four human children would do more damage to a property than us four dogs.

Some friends of our human had a Basset Hound for a while but he crossed the Rainbow Bridge. They missed having a Basset Hound. They have a nice home and it makes things less painful for our human knowing that we are with someone who loves Bassets.

I will tell you more about us soon.

Daisy (transcription by Toonhead)

No comments: