Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Lessons from Nanny 911

I've spent too much time on Saturdays watching back to back episodes of Nanny 911 on CMT.

What I have learned from Nanny 911:

  1. Don't have more than 2 kids.
  2. When trying for a second child avoid using drugs that increase your chance for multiple children.
  3. Children will exacerbate any issues that the parents have.
  4. Mothers should do something outside the home without the children once in a while.
  5. The pets are usually well-behaved.

All this is easy for me to say, I'm not a parent and I own a dog that I allow to behave less than perfectly.

I've not seen an episode with the blonde nanny in action. I wonder what her special abilities are?

I like It's Me or the Dog. I've not watched any of the episodes filmed in the United States.

Victoria Stillwell's dog training power comes from the big red belt she wears on almost every episode.

Okay, I like watching train wrecks but only of the self-made middle class sort.

No comments: