Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The extended internet service outage caused a problem with our cable modem. A technician will come to our house on Thursday morning. That means no updates until Thursday evening, assuming that Suddenlink delivers on its promises.

Fortunately, the service call is free.

The ugly tattoo lady that I saw in front of the pawn shop has achieved greater immortality than she ever could have imagined. You, the reader, are lucky. You see only an interpretation of the woman. I saw the real thing. I would have photographed her if I could operate my camera phone discreetly. She was with others and I don't think my car would have withstood the pounding.

At least this outage has given me the opportunity to draw more cartoons. Whether or not that is a good thing is a subject for debate.

Today's tip for improving the efficiency of your administrative assistant:
Make detailed notes of what changes you want done on a PowerPoint presentation, go over the notes and then walk off with the notes and trust that your assistant will remember everything.

No comments: