Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Sunday, January 04, 2004

Harley is under the mistaken impression that he is allowed to sleep on the bed. He has learned that he is not allowed to sleep on the bed. The bed is for people. The couch is for Bassets.

Salvador the bird tried to walk on the couch but I shooed him off. The couch is for Bassets only.

I allow Linda to sit on the couch only because she pets us while sitting on the couch. The couch is for Bassets only. Nobody else is allowed on the couch. Especially, elderly fuzzy dogs.

I growl at Rusty whenever he even looks like he wants to be on the couch. The couch is for Bassets only. Linda gets mad when I growl at Rusty. For some reason she has a special place in her heart for him. It may have something to do with him being first dog and all. I think Rusty is a nice gentleman but the couch is for Bassets only. Well, except at night when Linda and Walter go to bed. Me and Harley sleep in a bed in the kitchen while Rusty sleeps on the couch, if he can get on it. The old dog has a tough time.

I might reconsider my rule about the couch.

Daisy (as transcribed by Linda because it is impossible to type with these huge Basset feet)

No comments: