Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Sunday, January 25, 2004

Okay, I (Linda) have not been updating this silly blog thing lately.

I've had trouble writing from the view point of my Basset Hound, Daisy, and keeping it somewhat interesting.

Writing from the point of view of Basset Hounds is difficult because 1) they do very little except, sleep and eat and 2) I have a day time job that prevents me from observing the Basset Hounds doing anything interesting if they did something besides sleep and eat.

To be fair the hounds don't sleep all the time, a lot of times they are just laying around. They go on walks and Harley's dangling bits are the subject of amusement to the neighborhood children.

I will add entries but will discontinue writing from Daisy's view point.

No comments: