Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Making sure that the cushions stay on the couch is hard work. Also, Linda seems to spend a lot of time out of the house, so she can't transcribe my thoughts as often as I like to share my thoughts with you, my loyal reading public.

Who am I kidding? Who wants to read the thoughts of a Basset Hound? I read somewhere that we are ranked pretty low on the intelligence scale. At least we are smarter than Afghan Hounds. We would have never allowed the Taliban to take over our country.

For the humor impaired, that was a joke. Maybe not a good one but it was a tongue in cheek comment. I have a lot of tongue to insert into a lot of cheek.

Although Rusty is a fluffy dog, he does lay around the house just as well as a Basset. I'm starting to like him. I discovered that his howling goes very well with our baying. We should start a trio.

Daisy

No comments: