Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Friday, August 06, 2004

I walked 6,152 steps. I also ran a little over 5 miles.

I did some research on the web and found a company that makes wheelchairs for dogs. The wheelchairs come in all sizes. I'm going to take Rusty's measurements tomorrow and submit a request for a refurbished chair. A new one costs $300 with shipping. We will get a new one if a refurbished model is not available.

I will set up a fundraising site for Rusty's wheels. We will also be selling things on eBay to raise money for the wheels. For those who donate $5.00 or more I will mail some original cartoon artwork. These are the panels before they get scanned, colored and lettered. My handwritten notes are in the margins of a lot of them.

After Rusty has used his wheels, we will send them back to the company that built them so that another dog can regain mobility.

Goofy spam names of the day:
Commercially C. Ecclesiastical
Contaminate E. Manages
Printing M. Lactic

No comments: