Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Saturday, August 07, 2004

This week I ran 17.67 miles and burned 2,161.6 calories and weigh 168.4 pounds. So far this year I have ran 393 miles and burned 51,795.3 calories.

Next week I start training for the Dallas White Rock Marathon. Yes, I'm insane. Start training in the middle of August in Texas. As far as insanity goes, I'm on a roll. I volunteered to teach Sunday school. Elementary school aged kids.

Walter is working on a temporary support harness for Rusty.

I'm about to give him a bath to get the urine out of his fur. I think that is the most frustrating aspect of all this for Rusty. Peeing on himself.

Goofy spam names for the day:
Vascular F. Swigs
Driers K. Omelet
Opaque G. Sheri
Hoyle L. Assailant
Unplanned F. Childproof

Tomorrow, August 8 is Happiness Happen Day.
Don't rain on my parade, mother-@#$%!

No comments: