Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Monday, May 02, 2005

I walked 10,785 steps/ 8.08 kilometers.

The comedy well ran dry today, so I drew a cartoon about the comedy well running dry. I need to write some more gags. Actually put aside time to write. Now would be a good time except I'm writing this blog and it is getting close to my bedtime. I can't yawn and write funny stuff at the same time.

Walter played a funny trick on me. I sent him a very suggestive text message. Later, he calls me and says he is at the bank and asks if I am aware that his phone has a text message voice feature. A feature that reads a text message aloud. He went on to say that my message got the attention of everyone in the bank and that they would like to here the rest of the story tomorrow. He strung me along and then confessed that his phone does not have the feature that he was describing.

No comments: