Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

I walked 6,918 steps/ 5.18 kilometers.

Listening to "Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head"

Why do I bother? Sometimes I feel like venting but by the time I get home and actually open up Blogger - the frustration is gone. Frustration has a way of disappearing at 5:00 pm. I don't take it home or to the gym. Heck, I don't even take it to lunch. The job is just something I do in exchange for money so that I can do things I enjoy.

Either I have a higher tolerance for stress or my job is not really as stressful as my co-workers make it out to be. My high school English teacher would cringe if she read that last sentence. Two years of the finest instruction that state of Texas can offer and I write this crap. Use active voice not passive.

Having had the active voice thing drilled into me does not enhance my gag writing skills. Sometimes, it is funnier in passive voice.

Eww.

I should imitate the average blogger and not proofread the stuff I type. I understand that content is more important than grammar, sentence structure, punctuation and spelling. The "old person" in me would counter, "How can I understand your content if you refuse to follow the rules of grammar, sentence structure, punctuation and spelling?"

Not coming across as ignorant is just so uncool. That's okay, I'll crush you. More of earth's limited resources for me. Ha!

Listening to "Wouldn't It Be Nice" by the Beach Boys

Found some blog things and posted them in the previous entries. Fun but pointless things.

I'm going out of my head over you.

No comments: