Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Monday, May 09, 2005

Red Meat Gold (Red Meat Cartoon Series)
Red Meat Gold (Red Meat Cartoon Series)


I took a day off for mental health purposes. Did not get much done but I feel rested. Yeah, I skipped a day on my website update.

I had a good visit with my mother yesterday. My brother fried some fish. Tarter sauce was discussed at greater length than tarter sauce ought to be discussed. I tend to blank out during those kinds of discussions.

I've been blanking out quite a bit lately. I guess real life is not holding my interest too much right now. Maybe this whole thing is serving the same purpose as the dream state in sleep. When I snap out of it, I'll be more focused and move on. Sort of a dormant state before the growth burst.

I hope the boundaries don't get too blurry.

No comments: