Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Monday, May 23, 2005

Last week I ran 11.18 miles, burned 1,341.2 calories and weigh 158 pounds. Today I walked 12,799 steps/ 9.59 kilometers.

I was elected President-Elect of the Board of Trustees of my church. The congregation also voted to change use the term church in our name.

Walter and I had a good anniversary celebration. According to tradition this is the steel anniversary.

We saw Star Wars III. Why did Count Dooku look so surprised when Palpatine told Anakin to kill him? What did he expect from a dark lord of the Sith? If Obi-Wan Kenobi loved Anakin like a brother, why didn't he end his suffering? In a way Anakin brought balance to the force - 2 Sith lords, 2 Jedi knights - that is balance. Anakin does not destroy the Sith until Episode 6 then some teddy bears dance in the woods.

Big Book of the Unexplained
Big Book of the Unexplained

No comments: