Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Saturday, June 25, 2005

I did a bad thing today.

I bought some sushi from the grocery store. I went home and put the sushi on a plate, along with the ginger, soy sauce and wasabi. Before preparing lunch I let Salvador out of his cage. He flew to the counter and started chatting to his true love, the toaster. Sal did not appreciate me preparing my lunch on the same counter. He was curious and sniffed my lunch but then went back to the toaster.

I got a bit of wasabi on my finger so I put that finger toward Salvador. He bit it and got a taste of wasabi. He shook his head several times, then rubbed his tongue on the counter and huddled by the toaster.

That was mean but I did it two more times. Now Sal won't let me pet him. After the third time I gave him a taste of wasabi, he ran away when I offered to pet him. Hopefully, he will have forgiven me by tomorrow.

I know it was mean but it was still funny.

Right now Salvador is playing around in a cubby hole.

This week I ran 17.21 miles, burned 2,085.5 calories and weigh 159 pounds.

Yesterday I walked 13,167 steps/ 9.87 kilometers.

Goofy spam names and Zen koans:
Great Sex Pills cutoff
curia consternate
kuhn aural
so fly by stoppage sake
so type as czech spotter
it have no comeback mildly
A cancel so macadam
Is clean on rumpus buttonhook
And run or gigantic kuomintang
being
ahmadinejad
Disguise F. What
He buy be love
A shut he unity

I like the rush I get when eating wasabi. Yow!

No comments: