Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Saturday, June 18, 2005

This week I ran 9.35 miles, burned 1,156.3 calories and weigh 157.8 pounds.

I did not run today because I was visiting my father for Father's Day. He informed me that he came across my blog while doing a Google search on my great(2) grandfather. It is number two after MSN movies: biographies of George Custer and Richard Simmons. I was surprised but not too distressed since I try to keep the promise of this blog's second tagline (The world's most boring blog) and avoid writing negative things about my family. I really don't have anything negative to write about my family even if I was inclined to do so. Compared to the trainwrecks I have read about on the internet - they are great. Actually, they are great without the comparison.

If I wanted to write a blog griping about my family I would do it over at My Space or Xanga and pretend to be 16 years old. I would also make up another family.

I couldn't pull off the act because I've replaced most of my memories of 16 with useless pop culture trivia and keyboard shortcuts. All that is left is embarrassment about my younger self.

I love my family, especially my sister Sheeniqua.

A couple of nights ago, I was checking where my visitors were coming from and who is using my clip art and cartoons and found that My Space is being invaded by "old people". Or at least old by My Space standards. 28 is quite elderly over at My Space.

Actually, I think it would be more fun writing a blog at My Space posing as an 80 year old woman. Have Glen Miller as my background music and pictures of Cary Grant, Clark Gable and Humphrey Bogart decorating my blog. Write a few rants to rattle the kids.

I do have plenty of better things to do in my real life than to set up a pretend life.

Goofy spam names and Zen koans:
Confidence is back (2)
Be moeen ray bedah...
Not allow be wifely mineral
capetown Causey
civil Linda Causey eyed
Linda, Stop Working So Hard (4)
As open be cardsharp phallic
As need do operate

I'm going to take the advice of my spam and go relax on the couch.

No comments: