Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Walked 12,000 steps/ 9.00 kilometers.

I received my Matt Furey Inner Circle CDs and newsletter. It is a sample. I was sent two months of CDs instead of one. I can't wait to check them out.

My neck hurts when I move it a certain way.

So stop moving it that way.

But it is the way to be able to check for oncoming traffic.

Well then do like everyone else in this town. Drive by faith. Just pull out and trust God to handle the rest. What do you think all those fish emblems are for?

I once saw a bumper sticker that asked, "How would Jesus drive?" This led me to ask, "Why do people assume that Jesus would be a good driver?"

Healing the sick, walking on water and feeding 5,000 people is impressive but operating a motor vehicle is different.

No comments: