Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Been changing offices the past two days at work. My stuff is in my new office but it is not in any kind of order. I'll be arranging tommorrow. I'll also be throwing a lot of stuff away.

I shall brace myself for the comments. Yes, that set of shelves looks like it was designed to have a door. I know I can unscrew the metal things. The desk is very nice. No I did not repaint. The room did not need it.

For a moment today, I regretted my lack of extended interaction with my co-workers. I don't know why it bothered me today.

At least I get to wear t-shirts and jeans.

Goofy spam names and Zen koans:
Octopuses J. Diss
I read at yoga partizan
He accept do oligarch
To live on quackery clamour
Be see by moresque
On close of whys

Salvador's cage has been moved to the office. He is doing his "this cage is not going to cover itself" chirp. He gets very cranky if he is forced to stay up too much past his bedtime.

There is nothing more dangerous in the morning than a cranky cockatiel.

No comments: