Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Friday, July 08, 2005

No update last night because of a thunderstorm. We needed the rain.

There is a large tree branch in the front yard and our mailbox is down.

Brenna will be going to adoption for a short time. Since she is in heat, she won't be going into Petco. She might drive other dogs crazy. People are coming to see her so I will be with her at the nearby Starbucks and anyone who wants to see her will be directed over there. Fortunately, I will only be there from 11:00 am - noon. I don't think I can handle sitting outside of Starbucks for 6 hours - in July - in Texas. Especially, since I am not a coffee drinker.

I bought a diaper for Brenna. She has to wear that while she is at Starbucks. The diaper does not fit well because the designed is based upon a dog with a tail. Brenna does not have much of a tail.

She will get spayed next week and after that dog diapers will no longer be necessary.

I'll update the cartoon tonight.

No comments: