Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Friday, July 22, 2005

If only my cartoons were drawn half as well and were half as funny. I am jealous of those who are more skilled. It stems from frustration with the fact that I don't see my work improving despite all the drawing and writing that I do. Maybe I should take some classes. Maybe I need to get out of my head for awhile and look around. Maybe I need a real vacation. Maybe I need a change of scenery. Maybe I need to stop beginning sentences with the word maybe.

Here is a better comic strip than I can draw or write:
http://cheston.com/pbf/archive.html

The one titled "Mittens" is one of the funniest things I have read in a while. Real laugh out loud funny. Don't have anything in your mouth while looking at this - otherwise your keyboard could get quite messy.

No comments: