Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Monday, July 26, 2004

I took 3,904 steps while wearing my step-o-meter.

The Altoid that I just had is off-setting the taste of the tap water I am drinking. We are out of bottled water but I am thirsty and do not want to drink more Coke at this hour.

A cool front blew in and it feels a bit like spring. The bedroom window is open and the house is actually cool. Is this really July in Texas?

Daisy is walking much better now. Aleve works great.
Rusty had a wound but it is much better. I think his legs are getting weaker. His appetite is still good and he does not appear to be in pain. I know that he is not going to live forever but I'm trying to avoid thinking about the end too much.

Goofy spam names of the day:
Schoolwork C. Birdwatchers
sterling just
Slag L. Twerp
queen tam
sir cheye
Emplacement L. Benares

Like Disco Superfly, there I was.

No comments: