Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Monday, July 12, 2004

A Perfect World has topped the 100,000 mark. Yea!

According to my McDonald's Go Active Step-o-meter I took 4,353 steps today (between 7:00 am and 5:30 pm). I did not wear the thing during and after my workout. It is not waterproof. I am no lady, I sweat.

I successfully trimmed Daisy's toenails. She did not fuss too much. I gave her a lot of affection and some good food scraps.

Spam names and Zen Koans of the day:
Phonograph T. Vote
Obtain a Degree/Diploma, Noone is turned down! Laaser slidaustralite
Get Windows XP for Sixty Dollarz firebreak
Armful L. Woodworm
Segmented H. Loewe
Cameron diaz's perky breasts caught on camera, 30min VIDEO! spinalrift
sniff cicero calcite wrapup bismuth flatulent siesta me applicant mince beatify teutonic calfskin pick intimacy extendible andorra atop santa ferromagnetic buckwheat
Yarns T. Cesspools

I think I'll get ordained right now.

No comments: