Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

It was so cool last night that I had to sleep under a blanket. We slept with the bedroom window open. There is a large cedar tree right in front of the window. I did not want to get out of my warm bed this morning.

It may be another cool night, tonight.

Is it really July in Texas?

I took 4,480 steps while wearing my stepometer. I had to keep it in my pocket today because my pants have become bigger. The waist of my pants was too loose for the stepometer to detect my steps. These pants used to be a bit tight. I'm glad that my clothes fit much looser. I need to take some new measurements.

Goofy spam names of the day:
Alley H. Experiences
Proofread S. Honeycombing
Moulted R. Deduces
Beseeching H. Sprinkled

yeehaw

No comments: