Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Thursday, December 23, 2004

I walked 3,086 steps.

The temperature is supposed to drop to 18 degrees Fahrenheit. Brr.

I better take extra clothes and blankets when visiting my family. They like to keep their houses very cold.

10 glorious days off from work. Yes, I'm getting paid. I'll use the time to get ahead on the cartoons, post things on eBay, get some extra exercise and putter around the house.

I'm also going to fill out the foster home application from Woodstock Animal Rescue. I think fostering will be a good thing to do until the right dog comes along. I have a nice big fenced yard and Woodstock has a shortage of suitable foster homes for larger dogs because most of their fosters are college students.

Goofy spam names:
Florine E. Mayes

The 24 hour broadcast of "A Christmas Story" begins tomorrow.
"Deck the hars with boughs of horry. Fa Ra Ra Ra Ra Ra Ra"

I just can't sing Deck the Halls without thinking about that scene.

I had a dose of irony yesterday, a Christian radio station playing Deck the Halls with its references to the pagan celebration of Solstice.

Listening to Classic Soul on Radio@Netscape.

No comments: