Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Thursday, December 16, 2004

I walked 90 steps yesterday. I spent most of the day in bed or on the couch. I did not feel like updating last night so I did it this morning. I'm feeling much better but I am taking another day off. I have over 300 hours of sick leave, I might as well use it when I am sick.

I just put up my last ready to go single panel cartoon and I have one multi-panel cartoon ready to go up tonight. After that I have nothing. I need to get cracking on drawing some cartoons. I might do some dingbat and clip art based toons to get a quick back log. Unfortunately, I'm not too witty when I have a cold or under the influence of cold relieving drugs. Some would argue that I'm not too witty even when healthy. Those people are just idiots too stupid to grasp the subtlety of my brilliant wit.

I think I'll make it to work tomorrow.

Goofy spam names and Zen koans:
Let her feel the warm sensation when applied
Flint Stone
forrest cattle
placid caddy
this is want most men need
Spitefulness O. Seducer
Are soprano condition do rain sought
adolescent ang ruttish misses are waiting you!
hurtle meridian
Garibaldi J. Vitreouses
Arline N. Schaefer
Recent route to missing mass!
jupiter smokehouse
was fill incontinent is appall pessimist

New products being hawked by spammers:
Dog translators, Rolex watches and penny stocks.

Several spammers have a stuttering problem and dyslexia.

My proposal for a anti-spamming law:
Allow the spammers to send their e-mails but they must report, everyday, to a non-spamming citizen to have their head smacked with a cricket bat. Eventually the smart spammers will realize that the daily pain is not worth the money, thus discontinue and the dumb ones will become too brain damaged to send spam. With this law people will think twice about getting into the spam business.

I want a license to smack people upside the head with impunity. I would use that power for good. I promise. That is my Christmas wish.

No comments: