Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Masey led us to a different problem. It was not the wiring but the condenser motor went bad. That had to be replaced. $370.00.

The fence around the condenser is going back up.

Last night, ate dinner with some friends. It was sort of a bachelor party for the friend getting married this weekend. I enjoyed hanging out with the guys. No strippers unfortunately. This town does not have much a strip club anyway.

Speaking of strippers, check out these old school women: http://www.flickr.com/photos/12846488@N00/

I like this one:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/12846488@N00/105018377/
The owner's description:
This photo came from a collection of over 400 Polaroid photos of strippers trying out for dancing jobs at a So. Cal club. They were taken from the late 1960's thru the early 1970's. I bought the entire collection for $10.

I tried to upload the photo but Blogger's photo upload service is not functioning properly right now.

I love the dress and gloves. Not something I would wear in regular public - maybe a costume or fancy dress party. Or even to the cocktail party I want to host some day. I would have to adopt a different persona for that outfit.

And learn to walk like a woman. Seriously. I've been told by several people throughout my life that I walk like a man. None of the people who felt compelled to mention it offered instruction as to how to walk like a woman. From what I've been able to glean from television shows it involves stacking books on one's head. Hard cover books.

I move one foot and then move the other foot further ahead and repeat until I reach my destination. I do the same thing for running except faster. Found out that I underpronate my feet when running and based on the heel wear on my shoes I do the same thing while walking.

I would not qualify for a grant from the Ministry of Silly Walks.

The comments about my walking technique bothered me when I was a kid but I've outgrown that. A lot of stuff bothered me as a kid. Mostly other people. My encounters with people uncouth enough to mention my method of locomotion have become increasingly rare. I think it has been about 5 years since the last time the subject came up.

Walking like a woman would be a nice skill to possess in case I acquire a full length blue velvet dress or some similar garment. I'll have to see what Google brings me in terms of instruction.

No comments: