Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Today, I experienced a bit of the lifestyle that I want.

Woke up when I was ready to wake up.
Made breakfast.
Read e-mail.
Did some chores.
Went to the gym.
Bought groceries.
Drew cartoon.
Worked on design course.
Made dinner.
Watched a bit of the Daily Show.
Chatted with Dell Customer Support
Installed more software on my computer.
Updated web site.
Going to play Halo with my husband.
Go to bed when I'm tired.

It seems very mundane but what I liked is living at my pace. I especially like waking up according to my own rhythms and not being interrrupted by the alarm clock. Without the clock I wake up around 7:30 am.

It was great this morning when both of us were awake.

I hope to make enough freelance income to quit my job.

This break has helped me focus on my goals. I know what I want, now it is taking the actions necessary to achieve my desires.

I'm temp fostering a 5-month old St. Benard mix. She is 40 pounds. She will be about 80 pounds when full grown. A real sweet calm puppy.

Masey is having a good time with her.

No comments: