Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Friday, July 21, 2006

I fried my cell phone. One month past the warranty and 5 months before the automatic replacement. I hope to have a replacement sometime today. I wonder if I will still get the automatic replacement in January?

I don't receive many calls. At most I use 30 minutes a month. Yesterday, several people needed to speak with me. I found out about it via e-mail. How did everyone know that I do not have a phone?

After I exercise in the gym, I sit in the sauna. I use the alarm function on my cell phone to limit my time. I've been doing this for months.

Wednesday evening the phone went dead. I assumed that I allowed the battery to run down. So I plug it into my car charger. The phone did not come back on. I went home and plugged it into my home charger. The phone came on and I allowed it to recharge. Then at 2:00 am the phone made all kinds of noises. I unplug it. I woke up at 6:30 am and tried to turn the thing back on. The phone would not turn on. I removed the battery and put it back in - still no response. I pulled the battery back out. I noticed a little note. It said "Do not expose to temperatures above 140 degrees (F)" The sauna at the gym is 170 degrees.

It's a dry heat.

No comments: