Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Walter and I visited the flea market and found some interesting things.

It is not a real flea market unless there is a man with a tracheotomy selling random items. This flea market had its tracheotomy man. For some reason I feel compelled to purchase something from the tracheotomy man - pity maybe? The man, if he knew my thoughts would say, "I DON'T NEED YOUR DAMN PITY!" Actually, it would be more like, "I DON'T NEED YOUR DAMN PITY!"

I bought a bunch of post cards and greeting cards from tracheotomy man. The oldest card was sent in 1908 and the most recent card was sent in 1980. There are several undated post cards. It is enough cards to keep me occupied for a year or two with scanning, posting, research and snarking.

Presenting the Church of Tomorrow! It is in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The First Christian Church, located at 3700 N. Walker, is one the most beautiful sights in Oklahoma City.

It sort of looks like a Bizarro World version of the Legion of Doom's Hall of Doom.

No comments: