Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I thought the character on the right had grown chest hair.

What is the character on the left eating?

These characters have names but I don't feel like going over to King Features and finding out.










There are women using my quota of words. Stop it. Those are my words!

Just because it is recommended to test your exercise intensity level by talking does not mean you should.

I can experience a long flight from Vietnam without booking a flight. All I need is a screaming baby and someone kicking the back of my seat to complete the experience. Thank you Moy and Giella!

Mary, is that a pang of guilt in the second panel?

I worked "big poopy butt man" sans punctuation into a conversation with my husband. He told me he loved me and then got off the phone.

No comments: